Customer declaration: I agree to use this pharmacy-only medicine strictly as directed. If symptoms persist, or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my pharmacist or doctor immediately. I acknowledge that I have read and understood the information provided about this medicine.
Use: For the symptomatic treatment of allergic conjunctivitis.
Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.25mg.ml, Pheniramine Maleate 3mg/ml. This product also contains the preservative benzalkonium chloride (0.1 mg/mL).
Dosage: Instil 1 or 2 drops into the affected eye(s) 3 to 4 times daily..
Contraindications: Do not use if you have narrow angle glaucoma or have a known allergy to one more of the ingredients in this product.
- Discard 4 weeks after opening.
- Prolonged use may be harmful..
- May cause visual disturbance (eg blurred vision, dilated pupils); do not drive or operate machinery until vision clears.
- Consult your pharmacist or doctor before using if using prescription eye medicine.
- Consult your pharmacist or doctor or it symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or worsen.
- Do not to use while soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses are in place. Soft contact lenses can be inserted 15 minutes after instillation of NAPHCON-A Eye Drops
- Avoid touching the dropper tip to the eyelids, surrounding areas or any other surface as this may contaminate the product
- Read the Patient Information Leaflet supplied with NAPHCON-A Eye Drops before using the product.